We’re excited to announce our first major update since launching into early access. Some of the most notable improvements are: drag management settings (snapping), downloadable asset packs, scaling changes, and a greatly reduced startup time. A more complete list of changes can be found below.
Immerse Creator Team
- Assets are selectable and deletable
- Downloadable asset packs (all packs are free for now)
- New assets available as packs.
- MixCast support (press alphanum 1 to start and 2 to stop)
- Drag management in Settings menu (allows grid snapping!)
- Removed many assets from the Asset tool. The removed assets are still available to be used by previous save files.
- Moved duplicate/delete buttons to selection panel
- Minor UI changes
- Gizmo scale operations affect only the side grabbed
- Loads wayyy faster on startup
- Drawing Lines after scaling a Container no longer has an offset
- Backend multiplayer fixes